Friday, December 11, 2015

Last Pictures of Nienburg!


This is the Schmidt Family with Elder Larsen and I.  He will be was baptized this week.
1st Advent in Nienburg.  We had a booth at it.

This is our Church Booth.  We sold cookies and alcohol free punch as well as hot chocolate at it and donated the money to a children's food program.




A huge church in Nienburg right by our apartment.

Our Branch President with Elder Larsen and I.


An investigator in Nienburg with his two dogs that he treats like his kids.  He is really nice; he doesn't have much interest in the church but he loves the missionaries.





The Gills took us out for lunch for our last Pday in Nienburg.  This place has the biggest burgers I have ever seen.  Like I couldn't fit my mouth around them, you have to cut it because it's so big.






No comments:

Post a Comment