Monday, October 19, 2015

Year Mark is this Week!

Sorry but I don't have much time, but this week was really good.  We were given flu shots by a Russian that was great.  It didn't hurt at all and then my arm was sore for couple of days.  Also we had interviews with the Mission President this week.

  The work is moving forward in the area and we found 3 new investigators this week!  One of them is this really cool older man.  He gave us really good cake and we talked about our religion and America.  We have another appointment with him next week and we are both really excited for that.  Since we had to start from literally ground zero we have just been finding and trying to keep the people that we find.

We were with the Gills everyday and Sister Gill has sewn every one of my pants by now but they love serving the missionaries.  I think I will be here a while. The Gills and I joke that I'll just be here for a year, then they will drive me to the mission office with them cause we end at the same time!  But hopefully I'm not here for that long.

Elder Larsen and I are working out and I have also gotten a lot stronger and leaner.
 This week we are in Hanover for a couple of meetings.  I love Hanover, it is such a cool city.  Also my year mark is this week.  Elder Larsen and I are gonna make it big.  Sorry, but no photos this week.  I hope you all have a great week.

Elder Spangenberg

No comments:

Post a Comment