Monday, January 18, 2016

End of a Transfer and Things are looking up!

 This is a picture of a member we met this week.  She is really cool and has a strong testimony.  Plus the Asian food was amazing at this place!


Hello all!  It's been a little bit since I've written one of these. Here are some highlights from the last 3 weeks:
* Just found out our little beloved Nienburg LDS Branch was closed.  The members are being asked to go to a ward one hour away.  Elder and Sister Gill are also going to be transferred elsewhere.  That was a real downer!  I miss that place more than I miss home right now.

* My bike got stolen even with a flat tire!  So now I owe the mission office $100.

*My companion and I had to be evacuated from our apartment because of the mold.  There was mold between the walls and the paint.  So now we are living in Altona.  At first it was fine, but now the travel time is getting old.













Our District
  


Well I'm just going to be flat out honest, this transfer was very tough.  My companion and I really struggled with each other and I was coming off of my favorite area.  It was a struggle but I relied on the Lord and he helped me get through it.  Golden busting was probably the hardest thing I have done on my mission.  My companion had just been trained when we started working together.  But this week was actually a lot better.  We now have a progressing investigator and met with some people.  So we ended it well.  My companion was transferred and he is going to whitewash Plauen which is the opposite side of the mission.

My new companion is Elder Partridge and I am really excited to work with him, I have heard many good things about him and he is now my fourth companion that went to Timpview High School.  This transfer we are going to work the hardest I have ever worked.  Our district needs to see great examples of how it's done!  Hopefully that will inspire our entire district.  I look forward to this new beginning and expect great things from now on to happen in Pinneberg.

Elder Spangenberg





No comments:

Post a Comment