Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Last week as a Golden (Greenie)!

Zone Training with Interviews--Berlin North Zone
Elder Spangenberg is on the right in the middle by Sister Kosak

This week was an okay week.  We got in trouble from President Kosak because our apartment wasn't clean, but we fixed that and now it is spotless!  We were not able to do that much work this week because Elder Fowler was sick the whole week.  But now he is better.  Just in time, because he leaves Tuesday for Greifswald!

I was nervous this transfer that I would have to train.  Luckily I am not.  My new companion is Elder Morton.  He is from Utah.  He is the fastest cross country high school runner in the nation with a 15 minute 5k.  He has already committed to BYU to run after his mission. He is also a really good singer and has sang in some events like temple dedications.  I am excited.  Also, he trained my MTC companion, Elder Gibbs, who is training now.  It was cool, when I was talking to Elder Morton on the phone, I got to talk to Elder Gibbs and see how he is doing.

So yeah, that's my week.  We didn't do much besides stay in the apartment.  The couple  times we tried to go out Elder Fowler felt like he was going to throw up so we went right back inside! 
Elder Spangenberg

No comments:

Post a Comment